Have you preordered these Sailor Moon gashapon? They come out end of this month! Check the shopping guide for links to buy!
taa daaa!!! this is cleo
she’s around 20 she like solving mysteries and got herself locked in closet
she has no mouth because i can’t draw those yet but hey at least i gave her eyes and
also hands are a thing i can’t draw either but yeah
first week with a tablet wooh!
Artists, your submissions to our $20K design challenge are due tomorrow. Get ‘em in before it’s too late!
Some more fox pearl because because
From the age of ten, Corin Becket has been tormented with a strange affliction―everyday he has a near-death experience. Ten years later, Corin has learned how to manage this problem and go about his daily life with relative ease. However, the appearance of a stranger―a stranger that’s peculiarly familiar―raises questions surrounding Corin’s life and his mother’s death all of those years ago.
Guess who just self-published the best short story they’ve ever written? This person! IT’S AVAILABLE RIGHT HERE!
Why you should buy this:
- There’s no love triangle or love subplot. The protagonist is married, and his relationship with the main female character is ambiguous at best.
- The female lead, Edith, is a cool working-class medium/psychic in a short Victorian dress.
- There’s some supernatural stuff going down in Corin’s life.
- Corin’s physical representation of his subconscious is really weird and kinda amusing.
- It’s set in the 1920s, and I know how you all love the 1920s.
- It placed 2nd in Marshall University’s Annual SCORES Competition (Creative Writing: Short Story; 2013; wanna see the medal?)
- It’s only $3.99. That’s four dollars for a little entertainment! Cheaper than the circus.
- You’d be supporting a broke college student with aspirations of being a published author.
If you don’t have a Kindle, it’s okay! You can download a free Kindle Reading App from the iTunes store, Google Play, etc.
Even if you can’t buy it, please reblog and help spread the word! Thank you for your time!
my friend took a photo while we were on a ride
so my dad’s friend was bartending and saw a guy put something in a girl’s drink so while the guy turned around he switched their drinks and watched the guy roofie himself.
some small manon doodles. interactions are based off of my playtime with my pet budgie, lady.